Step by step Configuration of Azure Bot for QnA maker
Prerequisite of following imstruction is http://www.muhammetatalay.com/2019/02/step-by-step-instruction-of-qna-maker.html
QnA Maker : Build, train and publish a simple question and answer bot based on FAQ URLs, structured documents, product manuals or editorial content.
Azure Bot Service : Build, connect, deploy, and manage intelligent bots to interact naturally with the other parties .
· Sign In to Azure portal ( )
· Select “All Resources” from the left section then click “Add” button from the top menu in the fly-out panel
· Search for Web App Bot
· Select Web App Bot from the result
· Click “Create” from bottom of the newly open section
· Type Bot name, select Subscription, Resource Group, Pricing Tier then
· Click “Bot Template”, select “SDK v3” from SDK Version respectively after that select Question and Answer C# finally click select button bottom of the panel.
· leave rest default
· Click Create to complete Web App Bot. It may take some time to finalize process
· Once deployment complete, go to All Resources from the menu then select Web App Bot from the grid.
· Click for testing the bot
· The bot responds with "Please set QnAKnowledgebaseId and QnASubscriptionKey in App Settings. This response confirms that your QnA Bot has received the message, but there is no QnA Maker knowledge base associated with it yet.
· Select “Application Settings” from the menu in the bot that are opened as in previous step. Scroll down until seeing QnAAuthKey
· We are going to fill them with QnAMaker Knowledge based that is created before. So login .
· Get your knowledge base ID, host url, and the endpoint key from the settings tab of your knowledge base in the QnA Maker portal with following format: