Showing posts with the label cariage return in Office Word document

Replace new line (\n) or return (\r) in a document

if you want to replace unprinted characters from any text based document. you should use ^ sign before search key(s). for example : ^p : new paragraph ^l : new line ( shift + enter ) you can use it in Microsoft Office Word Find and Replace (ctrl + F) cheers... P.S:Please do not hesitate to share your comments.