publishing a package to Nuget.Server
I would like to describe how to publish an existing dll to Nuget.Server through Command Prompt.
- Download NuGet.exe if you do not have (google it)
- Open Command Prompt with "Run As Administrator"
- We need to generate specification of the package so
- you will see
.nuspec in the path (path can be where nuget.exe exists)
- pack it with specification
nuget pack "
Tip : there should have lib directory where .nuspec file exists. We should put our dll under the lib directory
- nuget package will be created under the same path of nuspec if we use default.You will see new directory.
- finally publish it as seen below;
(Microsoft.Crm.Sdk.Proxy.1.0.0.nupkg) -source http://localhost:9999/nuget -ApiKey
Please have a look at my previous article for ApiKey